Explore and venture into a new activity. This is a program designed to learn the skills of scuba diving at the end you will become a certified autonomous PADI diver, PADI is the world's largest diving organization.
This certification will allow you to participate in dive trips, dive packages, and to buy or rent scuba equipment. In short, it is your passport to the underwater world.
4 to 5 days
- 5 open water dives from a boat in the virgin coral reefs of the Colombian Caribbean
- the 4 dives that are required for certification
- 1 bonus fun dive where you can put into practice your new skills
- All equipment hire (basic and scuba) during the course
- 5 videos
- 5 lessons
- 5 dives in the Dive and Green Swimming Pool
- Eco Friendly Digital PADI Open Water Diver Manual
- Boat trips on the Dive and Green Dive Boat
- Guidance from a PADI Instructor
- International Diving Certification from PADI.
COP $ 900,000.